Phantom assassin and magnus empower combo
- pa safe lane carry and magnus support
- easy farm early game with some easy kills if they playing 2 v 1 on the lane
- pa stifling-dagger with magnus empower and skewer will dominate the lane very easy and manage to get some kills.
- gives bonus 20%/ 30%/ 40%/ 50% ( 35%/ 45%/ 55%/ 65%) = it is like double damage rune for pa for the whole game.
- and of course the RP with the cleave damage from pa will result to winning the most easiest team fight
Pa and magnus combo video
Pa and magnus item build
|early game||mid game||late game|
Pa and magnus ability build
As for the talents here are some statistics taken from dotabuff :
*NOTE : all the items and abilities build are the best for the sake of the combo not in general games, so they might be very bad in a normal game when you are playing without the combo.
for more information about all situational items take a look at dota 2 gamepedia, they have good descriptive core and situational items for phantom assassin and magnus, but remember ” they are not for the sake of the combo ”
Combo pros and cons
pros: very good damage and good disables with aoe damage also which makes it pretty awesome for team fights
cons: easy to bait especially against tanky heroes with blade mail and they depend on reverse polarity in fights
Combo best teammates
other cores who can make use of magnus empower ( sven, void, alchemist, TA (need scepter to give cleave), …etc)
Combo best counters
heroes with high armor or those who can get away from being attacked by ghost form or something ( necrophos, pugna, timber, sven, morphling, …etc)
Combo best against
all range heroes that pa can jump on them and get an easy kill ( sf, sniper, drow ranger, invoker, …etc)
*some of these are very good against pa if she has no bkb , but after the bkb they are all easy targets