Mirana and kunkka combo mid and roaming
- X mark the spot into an arrow then torrent with mirana stars = easy kill
- the best lanes for this combo is with one of them middle and the other roaming, or they can go both roaming supports if the team has good carry who can solo early ( i prefer the mid roaming thing)
- landing the spells in the right time can be a bit hard and need some practice.
- you will need as many wards and possible on the lane to make the most use of the combo.
- smokes is very useful here when ganking.
- don’t forget to learn the leap for mirana early in order to land stars properly and fast after the stun, also max X mark for kunkka ( see the ability build table below ).
Mirana and kunkka combo video
mirana and kunkka item build
|early game||mid game||late game|
mirana and kunkka ability build
as for the talents here are some statistics taken from dotabuff :
*NOTE : all the items and abilities build are the best for the sake of the combo not in general games, so they might be very bad in a normal game when you are playing without the combo.
for more information about all situational items take a look at dota 2 gamepedia, they have good descriptive core and situational items for mirana and kunkka, but remember ” they are not for the sake of the combo ”
combo pros and cons
pros : huge killing potential early / mid game, huge amount of magical damage, can kill from far away without having to get close to the enemy and get baited
cons : can be countered with bkb – not the best late game heroes if played supports – needs good timing and coordination between arrow and x mark+ torrent.
combo best teammates
here you have the mobility you need and the disables, but you need some physical damage and durable, so something like “ axe, tide hunter, phantom assassin, clock (very good as combo using his cogs with both mirana and kunkka), magnus (very good with the RP) and any other tanky damage dealer.
combo best counters
all build in bkb heroes and heroes who can dodge it with their abilities can be very annoying here since they can escape the x mark, and wont have a problem with all the magical damage, heroes like: omni knight, juggernut, lifestealer, shadow demon and outword devourer, will be extremlly annoying here.
and items like bkb , pipe , eul’s scepter , will be good against this combo also.
combo best against
queen of pain : her blink become useless against the x mark
necrophos : his ghoust makes him easier to kill, and not using it makes him heal less, he will get killed either way
shadow fiend : untanky early game give a huge advantage for destroying him easily
anti mage : although he has good magic resistance, he won’t be able to escape any gank because of kunkkas’ x mark, specially with a good damage dealer like pa or something.